- Home »
- About Us
The mission of the Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation is to improve health status and quality of care through nurse practitioner innovations in clinical practice, education, research, health policy, service, and philanthropy.
• Enhance nurse practitioner leadership in healthcare
• Promote access to high quality health care
• Eliminate health care disparities
• Promote research opportunities to improve health outcomes
• Facilitate policy analysis to improve health outcomes and care delivery/systems
Our strategic focus is both national and international. The Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation:
- Engages in new research opportunities
- Fosters innovative interdisciplinary collaboration
- Expands access to quality care
- Facilitates professional and patient educational opportunities
- Provides NP resource support to public health policy makers
Nursing CE Accreditation Services
NPHF is a provider of continuing nursing professional development (CE)through the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation. We are pleased to partner with other organizations to offer our accreditation services.
All accreditation rates are determined based on the number of credits requested and the complexity of the application.
Please contact Jennifer Koenig for further information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (475) 205-2220.