- Home »
- Scholarships and Awards »
- NPHF/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Community Service
NPHF/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Community Service
The NPHF/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Community Service is awarded to a nurse practitioner graduate student enrolled in a Master's, DNP or PhD program who has made significant positive contributions in the community or in patient care while in the pursuit of an advanced degree. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 will be awarded.
Applications are now closed.
Winners will be notified on January 19, 2023.
Applications are now accepted via online submission. Use the link below to register for an account and to complete the requirements for your online scholarship application.
PLEASE NOTE: Please read the FAQ posted in the Scholarship and Awards section before proceeding with the application. It contains important information that will help with your application process.
- Click here to register for an online account and to apply. Deadline to apply is December 5, 2022.
- Select the scholarship you wish to apply for and complete ALL application requirements.
- Once application is complete: Sign, date and submit application.
Applicants will be notified of decision by January 19, 2022.
Please do not contact NPHF about the decision; you will be contacted directly.
NOTE: There is now only online submission process. No printed or faxed applications will be accepted.
Please direct questions to Jennifer Koenig, Director of Education and Special Projects, at email@example.com
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!