- Home »
- Scholarships and Awards
Scholarships and Awards
The Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation (NPHF) seeks funding to support NP graduate students as well as NP clinicians through scholarship and award programs for research, advances in clinical practice, and patient education. Encouraging research and innovation in NP practice, in addition to helping NP graduate students attain their degrees, are key focal points of the NPHF.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR NP GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY, SUBMISSIONS DUE BY DECEMBER 10, 2021, 5PM EST. Applicants will be notified of decision by January 30, 2022. Click links below for more information.
Current Awards and Scholarships
- NPHF/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Community Service
- NPHF/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Gastroenterology
Past Awards and Scholarships
- NPHF/Astellas Heart Health Through the Ages Award Program
- NPHF/sanofi pasteur "Health Through Immunizations" Awards
- NPHF/AstraZeneca Diversity Scholarships Program
- NPHF/Purdue Pharm L.P. Pain Management Award